Great examples, Elle. Isn't it amazing that a pineapple can look so dull with just a lighting choice? I'd love to see an amazing pic when we have another pineapple! Great action photo of the girls!
Nice Pictures
I also like the reflection of sarah in the window of the first picture. I like the angle you got of the pineapple as well.
the pineapple is really cool I like the angle you took it at
Great examples, Elle. Isn't it amazing that a pineapple can look so dull with just a lighting choice? I'd love to see an amazing pic when we have another pineapple! Great action photo of the girls!
ReplyDeleteNice Pictures
ReplyDeleteI also like the reflection of sarah in the window of the first picture. I like the angle you got of the pineapple as well.
ReplyDeletethe pineapple is really cool I like the angle you took it at
ReplyDelete